Bangkok Dream World
Meet Cinderella and other favorite fairytale characters, see world landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, frolic around in snow and even take a trip down white water rapids: all this and more await at Dream World, also known as Thailand’s very own Disneyland! Go on classic fairground rides like bumper cars, then try out novel attractions like the hair-raising Sky Coaster rollercoaster. Along with a variety of shows, such as the Hollywood Action show – daredevil stunts and mindblowing special effects, anyone? – as well as spectacular sites, like Snow Town in the middle of the park, Dream World promises a fun-filled day for all – from kids to kids at heart!
- Enjoy an array of exciting rides, from the family-friendly Speedy Mouse, to the adrenaline-pumped Haunted Mansion and Tornado!
- Stick around for the The Colours of the World Parade – among other shows – featuring your favorite cartoon characters
- Snap away on your camera at the Seven Wonders of The World
- Discover a world of snow and ice at Snow Town, and go for a sledge ride in -8°C temperature!
- Eat at one of the park’s many food outlets, and make sure to stop by the souvenir shop for some stylish memorabilia!
- Book a convenient and comfortable shared roundtrip transfer to Dream World!
How To Get There:
- Address: 62 Moo 1, Rungsit-Ongkarak Road (Kilometer 7th), Bueng Yitho, Thanyaburi 12130, Thailand
- By bus: take No. 538 (Victory Monument - Don Muang - Rachamonkolk route) or No. 523 (Mochit - Kasetsart University)
- By taxi/car via Expressways from central Bangkok:
- (1) Take the Vibhavadee – Rangsit highway from Din Daeng straight to the “Future Park” junction, then turn onto the Rangsit – Ongkarak road
- (2) OR Take the Changwattana Expressways heading North, then take the Rangsit exit. Head East to “Future Park”, then join the Rangsit-Ongkarak road. Follow Rangsit-Ongkarak road for about 10 minutes (15 kilometers), you will see Dream World on your right
- (3) By the Eastern Ring Road: From Bang-Na, Ram Indra, Sukhabhiban, or Samut Prakan, get on the new Bang-Pa-In Eastern Ring road , then take the Rangsit exit, and carry straight on until you see Dream World on your left
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- This e-ticket is only available for non-Thai Nationals. Thai Nationals must purchase their entrance tickets from Dream World ticket counter directly