Adventurous Evening Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
Hop off the beaten track and into a tuk tuk to go on a stunning adventure through Bangkok’s iconic areas and the best street food stalls the city has to offer. Kick off at 6:00pm and let your professional English speaking guide take you around the city and recommend the best street food locations. On this tour, you will get to try way more than the traditional Pad Thai and green curry. Taste dishes such as Bha Mi Noodles from Chinatown, Satay with Nam Prik Thai chili sauce, Mamuang Nam Pla Wan (green mango with sweet fish sauce) and Bua Loy Nam King (black sesame dumplings in ginger tea). However, the menu changes each tour so you’ll be in for a surprise! You will get to see important historic buildings like Fort Sumen built shortly after the founding of Bangkok, Ananta Samakon Throne Hall, Rama V Statue and more! Sink your teeth into delicious local meats, veggie dishes, desserts and take in Bangkok’s iconic street atmosphere.
- Try food from all over Thailand, well beyond the well known staples
- Visit local restaurants you won’t find on Tripadvisor and taste some unique dishes
- Get around like a local on an authentic Thai tuk tuk
- Stroll through the iconic areas of Bangkok including the historic Chinatown
- Make new friends and enjoy a couple of beers with other travelers!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email