Art in Paradise Bangkok
Experience life in a new dimension at an art gallery like no other! These unconventional paintings use an art technique where two-dimensional pictures are turned into three-dimensional images through the use of optical illusions. There are five zones within the museum: Aqua and Safari, Classic Art, Fantasy, Nature and Modern Art. Float down Venetian canals, venture through the jungle, roam ancient temples and escape a shark attack! The gallery is fully interactive, so you can touch, climb, pose and take photos with all the paintings. Don’t make the mistake of thinking this is just for kids, adults get sucked into hours of fun here too! The museum’s newest feature interacts with the audience by detecting facial expressions and movement. Swing by and check it out for yourself!
- Trick and be tricked at Thailand’s first optical illusion gallery
- Experience the five 3D galleries with paintings that you can step inside, strike a pose and take pictures with!
- Be amazed by interactive media which detects audience’s actions and responds accordingly
- There are no boundaries - the gallery is fully interactive
- 10:00am-10:00pm daily
- Last entry at 9:00pm
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email