Ayutthaya Grand Pearl River Cruise Tour
The largest river in Thailand, the Chao Phraya River is the lifeblood of Bangkok city with significant landmarks located on both sides of the river. Take a leisure cruise and enjoy a scrumptious lunch on the Grand Pearl Cruise Liner as you enjoy the fantastic view along the River of Kings. You’ll cruise right up to the historical ancient capital of Thailand, Ayutthaya, with an experienced guide to show you the important sights around the area. Highlights include the largest temple, Wat Phrasrisanphet, and the royal monastery, Wat Mahatad.
- Glide along the Chao Phraya River on the Grand Pearl cruise ship with open air decks
- Visit many famous attractions and the historical Ayutthaya with an experienced guide
- Enjoy a buffet lunch on the cruise ship with round trip transportation to and from your hotel
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email