Bangkok Biking Tour
Explore every corner of Bangkok by seeing its signature attractions and biking through narrow streets and hidden pathways. Choose between a 3 hour, half day and full day tour and see Thailand’s capital at your own pace. Bangkok City Culture will give you an express tour of the city with a ride through a local fresh market, temples, small communities and high-end shopping streets. Colors of Bangkok is a half-day tour that will let you explore the city from the busy slums to the greenest areas on the other side of the Chao Phraya River and a visit to a Muay Thai school. Last but not least, if you have a whole day to spare, make sure you catch Bangkok Paradise Tour – a full day exploration adventure of Bangkok suburbs with visits to a flower market, Golden Temple, incense factory and more.
- Explore Bangkok by bike － Bypass the notoriously crowded streets and discover hidden areas of Bangkok city led by the local knowledge of your guide
- Explore the heart of Bangkok’s business districts and city parks on routes avoiding the traffic on the Bangkok City Culture cycle
- Visit an incense-stick factory, a flower farm, Bangkok defense walls and Golden Temple by joining the Bangkok Paradise tour
- Explore the city’s diversity with a visit to the slums, a Muay Thai school, high-end communities and more, on the Colors of Bangkok tour
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email