Bangkok Canals Cruise including Grand Palace and Wat Arun
It is then onto the Grand Palace complex. This Grand Palace complex includes the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew) which is unquestionably one of the wonders of the world today. Within its enormous grounds is the most exotic Buddhist temple and at the heart of the temple itself is a fabulous Buddha image, carved from one piece of Jade, which is the holiest and most revered of religious objects in Thailand today.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Dress Code: There are strict dress codes for visiting the Grand Palace. The Temple of the Emerald Buddha is Thailand's most sacred site. Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves - no sleeveless tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc.
Great trip with a fantastic tour guide. Khun Yelly was very knowledgable and incredibly sweet. She knew all of the good spots for photos, and even took time to teach our kids about everything, to include folding the lotus flowers for offerings. This tour included all of the highlights, and Yelly's expertise helped us navigate the temple entrances with ease. So much better than trying to do it ourselves. And glad we went in the morning, before it got too hot.
This tour was amazing!
The palace was great, but we had a real problem understanding our guide's English. The canal cruise part of the tour was OK, but nothing special.
The guide made us all to wait for half an hour in the Palace before taking the entry tickets which he could have arranged earlier to avoid the waiting.