Bangkok Pub Crawl
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 8 on eleven, 14 Sukhumvit Soi 11, Khwaeng Phra Khanong Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
WHAT TO EXPECT….
Once the sun sets, it’s time to get dressed and ready for a crazy night out!
The night starts at 20.30, and we’ll meet up at 8 on Eleven where your guide will be waiting for you, wearing a Bangkok Bar Crawl Shirt. We’ll take you and your fellow crawlers to 3 of the best bars in Bangkok and end up at the club, dancing til’ the sun goes up. You will get 1 FREE shot at each bar & free entry at the club! We'll stay around 1 hour & 20 minutes at each bar.
Duration: 5 hours
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 Free Shot at Each Bar
- Entrance at the club
- English speaking party guide
- 3 Bars 1 Club visiting
- Entry/Admission - 8 on eleven
- Own Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Everything started sorta of good, the first bar was ok, the atmosphere was nice and the environment quite inviting, I wasn't to thrilled that our guide speak very poor English and almost didn't understand anything you asked or comment on. Once we got to the second bar (which by the way its next door) that's when all hell broke loose; lets start with the pong game, yes I use to love to play that back in my college days but for crying out loud we are all mature adults and we are taken to play that and drink not really my cup of tea, now forget about the part that we were not even tipsy to at least try to play beer games, the fact that it was next door and pretty much we were only staying about 20 mins per bar forget about it. We left and found a much better atmosphere by ourselves about 7 blocks away. I have use Viator before and maybe things are not perfect but they been pretty good and I haven't been pretty content with what they offer, however this one; you should totally pass on it and just go seach for bars on google; I guarantee you will find something better.