Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex and Wat Phra Kaew Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yaowarat Street Food, 450-458 Yaowarat Rd, Khwaeng Samphanthawong, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Passing through Chinatown, you will see street food, Chinese herbs and goods. This town is the mix of Chinese and Thai cultures.
Pass By: Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Jakkrapet Road, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Pak Klong Talad Bangkok or Flower Market, it is the biggest wholesale fresh flowers of Bangkok.
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
The Grand Palace is a complex of buildings in the historical sightseeing spot of Bangkok. It has been the official residence of the kings since 1782. With a compound of 218,000 square metres and a length of 1900 meters, it is one of the biggest and one of the most important buildings in the kingdom of Siam. A great way to spend a day, discover Thai's Architecture and its culture accompanied a professional licensed guided.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Na Phra Lan Road Phra Borom Maha Rajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Initially found in the North of Thailand. The emerald Bouddha housed in the temple in the center of the compound is a potent religio political symbol and protective image of Thailand. It is one of the most venerated piece of art in Thailand and a must see in Thailand.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gems Gallery International Manufacturer, 198/23-24 Rama 6 Road Samsennai, Bangkok Thailand
Enjoy the explanation of the Jewel Gallery - From the extraction of the stone to the polishing of the rare mineral. Understand the creation process of the most precious local stones, with a guide to explain and to assist you, at each step of its evolution.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Admissions to the Grand Palace, the temple (wat Phra Kaew) and the chapel (Emerald Buddha)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup
- Local English Spoken Guide
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Entry/Admission - Gems Gallery International Manufacturer
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress Code: There are strict dress codes for visiting the Grand Palace. The Temple of the Emerald Buddha is Thailand's most sacred site. Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves - no sleeveless tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc. It is also recommended to avoid bright colors
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
The grand palace complex was very beautiful but very crowded. You don’t get to go inside the palace. Tour guide didn’t speak great English, but she did her best. If you’re limited on time and want to see a lot in one day, this would not be the tour for you. It was only the complex.
I will not give any stars for this tour. I absolutely hated this tour. The guide had heavy accent and were not answering our question, probably was not able to understand. They were changing cars at every location we were stopped and were very annoying. We had to wait for driver in the car, after I asked many times what's taking so long, i am here to sit in the car and paid so much money...they were just not nice and chit chatting outside without communicating to us that whats taking long. Tour guide will disappear here and there. She will tell us I will see you in the lobby when you are done, but when we get there, we had to wait for her. I am never booking any tours from this site again. Hence NO STARS
Fantastic tour guide and wonderful tour. Money well spent.
Our guide was ok. Not a lot of information about the actual sites. We could have purchased tickets on our own and walked around. This is a beautiful site and definitely worth seeing! Next time I visit, it will be on my own, however.
So disappointed with this tour. Our guide seemed totally disinterested and didn’t give us much info on what we were seeing. But what really bothered me was that they took us 45 min out of our way on the way home to a horrible touristy gem shop, one of those huge tour bus stops.
Nice tour guide very informative.
This was marveloues. All those beatyfull buildings, and a guide who knew all about it. We were lucky to be only 2 on the trip, so I would advise people to get a privat tour.