Chinatown Food Discovery
If you’ve had your share of Tom Yum for one trip, try out the Bangkok Chinatown Food Tour where you’ll get to dive into another culture, cuisine and architecture on a fun, shocking and at times extreme adventure in this very special part of Bangkok. A haven for the new generation of gourmands, explorers and souvenir hunters, Chinatown is a one kilometer strip next to Charoenkrung Road and is a busy area lined with market stalls, street restaurants, gold shops and the clamors of excited sellers eager to flog their wares. Hectic, bustling and vibrant, the contagious energy of Bangkok’s Chinatown is not an experience to miss.
- Hop on a bike and tour one of Bangkok’s most enigmatic and exciting districts: Chinatown
- Try exotic local delicacies from the numerous stalls lining the street or snap up a fashion deals at Saphan Han night market
- Visit Wat Traimit Temple and marvel at the glorious Golden Buddha!
- Stop by the Chinese Museum to explore the rich heritage of China in Thailand
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email