Evening Bangkok Food and Tuk Tuk Adventure
Along the way, jump off to visit some of Bangkok's street food hotspots and sample an array of local specialties from pork satay, curried meats, and spicy chilli dips, to popular dishes such as sesame dumplings in ginger soup (Bua Loy Nam Ging). Wash it down with a cool beer and finish by sampling delicious sweet treats and desserts in the heart of Chinatown, one of Bangkok's liveliest districts.
Your tour ends in Chinatown and your guide will be happy to help you find your way back to your hotel or offer recommendations for the rest of your evening.
- Food and drinks (mainly soft drinks but beer will be available at least 1 stop)
- Transport by tuk tuk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks where not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not suitable for people with strict dietary requirements
- Small group limited to 8 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please allow plenty of time and aim to arrive 15 minutes early. The traffic can be bad, especially in the evening, and we suggest you take public transport and avoid taxi where possible. If you have any issues please call us.
- The food stops we eat at may vary from day to day depending on what's open.
- If it rains we have more fun: We run the tour throughout the year and have never had to cancel a tour due to rain.
- Most travelers can participate
We loved the Tuk Tuk and the convenience of it going from one place to the other. I really liked some of our meal stops and a few were just OK the ice cream and the restaurant owned by a former employee of the King, they were so so. Our tour guide was excellent and very knowledgeable. I would recommend .
This tour was a pure adventure! We had great table conversations and soooooo much food! The best part was eating at places the average tourist would not visit. Our guide was knowledgeable, informative and fun. If you're a foodie...this is a must do!
We loved exploring the local street food and restaurants. Net was an amazing fun guide and kept our group engaged at all times. Since this company has it's own Tuk Tuk's the drivers knew exactly when and were to pick us up and drop us off. I would highly recommend this tour! They even gave us cheat sheets to come culinary terms in Thai fun to try some new words. I would love to have the names of the places we ate. Please sign up now!