Evening Dinner Cruise by Apsara on Chao Phraya River in Bangkok
The Apsara is a beautifully appointed river boat, operated and managed by one of the leading 5* hotels in Bangkok – the Banyan Tree. Although the rice barge is around 120 years old, it has been renovated into a classy floating dining room, an intimate space that can cater for up to 64 people, making it also one of the more intimate dinner cruises in Bangkok.
While sailing away, shimmering temples, glistening skyscrapers and a rich stream of 24/7 passing traffic will greet you from every direction – perfect moments to see Bangkok from another perspective. On board English-speaking assistance will point out the various landmarks that are visible from the comfort of your chair. Recommend to pause for a moment from your served dinner to take pictures and enjoy the evening atmosphere.
Traditionally-dressed staff will serve you a variety of Thai delicacies ranging from curries, seafood and soups that will tantalize your taste buds from starter to dessert. The menu on board is adaptable for those customers with certain allergies or specific food preferences. Complimenting with your dinner, an well-stocked on board selection of beverages and wines are available to complete this romantic dining setting.
Even if you have visited Bangkok before there is something remarkable about seeing the famous temples, life along the river and been to the Grand Palace, a dinner cruise will always add new experiences to every single Bangkok visitors. This trip along the river takes you away from the commotion of the city to enjoy Bangkok by night as you enjoy a five-star feast, and it really is a magical experience.
By 10pm, the Apsara arrives back at the River City Boat Pier from where we will bring you back to your hotel (private tour options only) or, when opting for the joined tours, transfer back to your hotel is on own arrangement.
- Dinner - Dinner aboard the Apsara
- Transfer from and to your downtown Bangkok Hotel with English speaking guide (private tours only)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Chao Phraya River
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Private option include transfers. Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded and supplementary charges apply
- Joined option exclude transfers from /to your Bangkok hotel. The meeting point for the Apsara Cruise will be at the River City Boat Pier for both embarkation and disembarkation.
- Cruises are not available on public holidays or festival periods. Operations will also stop during dry docking periods for maintenance; exact dates will be advised by the cruise company and are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel requests during this/these period(s)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- According to regulations set by the Port Authority of Thailand, we are unable to pick-up and drop off customers from main cruise ports such as the Klong Toey Cruise Terminal in Bangkok. Special permits are required to enter the cruise terminal premises
- Please note that 16,17 July & 13 Oct. 2019 - No Alcohol selling (Asalha Puja Day and Buddhist Lent Day)
- Most travelers can participate
One of the highlights of our 32 trip to SEA. Leisurely cruise on the river in Bangkok with an incredible dinner. Only take a max of 40 people. A very intimate night. Pricey, but I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for. When I saw other dinner cruise shipts go by with 300-400 people on board, I knew I had made the right choice.