Flavors of Bangkok: Small-Group Chinatown Evening Food Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinatown - Bangkok, Yaowarat Road Samphanthawong, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Start the evening tour at the Hua Lum Pong MRT station, walking through the Chinese community to sample 2-3 Thai-Chinese foods, including savory and sweet dishes. Then, walking to the Bangkok Chinatown (Yaowarat Road) to taste more kinds of foods along the street.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), 661 Chaoren Krung Road Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Visit and learn the history of one of the most popular temple in town.
Pass By: China Town Gate, 322 Tri Mit Rd, Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
See the red huge Chinese Architecture Gate on the Mittaphap Thai-China roads.
Stop At: Yaowarat Road Night Market (Food), 452, 442 Yaowarat Rd, Khwaeng Samphanthawong, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Walking through Yowarat Road to sample several kinds of Thai-Chinese Foods.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Entry/Admission - Chinatown - Bangkok
- Entry/Admission - Yaowarat Road Night Market (Food)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Venus and food items are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances; suitable replacements will be substituted in those cases
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Strollers are not allowed on this tour
- Please indicate dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Please note, at this time gluten-free, halal, vegan, or vegetarian diets can not be accommodated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
This was really cool.
Best part of my Bangkok trip. I'm a vegetarian and booked it but they called and said they couldn't accommodate and too late to cancel so I went anyway. Guide (Pax?) Was fabulous and accommodated very well...being a veggie was no problem. Great lights and sites in Chinatown!
Our tour guide Tamie was amazing. It was like going out with an old friend. She was able to answer all of our questions as her English is very good. Tamie also gave us a lot of information about the area and the types of food we were trying along with the history. We loved this tour
I enjoyed Bella's tour-history, photos, movies,food, i had a great time talking with her. We had pork, dim sum, omelet, duck, and desserts. It was a great time and there's so much to see. If you have more time walk around.
This tour was fun. Bella provided a good mix of history and culture as well as filling us up with food. We got to explore Chinatown in a way that we would not have been able to do on our own. The food we had was delicious from start to finish. Special mention for the pork pepper noodle soup and the pork neck and chili salad. Yum!
An excellent way to see Bangkok's wonderful Chinatown. The experience, the sights, the smells and the food made it well worthwhile but for me, the icing on the cake was our guide. Bella went over and above the call of duty for us. She could not possibly have done any more. Thank you and well done Bella.