Full-Day Ayutthaya Tour with Grand Pearl Cruise, Including Lunch
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayutthaya Historical Park, 196 หมู่ที่ 4 Khlong Tho Rd, Tambon Pratuchai, Amphoe Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Chang Wat Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13000, Thailand
The former capital of Siam. Containing UNESCO-listed temples and stupas, Ayutthaya was the Thai capital for 417 years and is one of Thailand’s major tourist attractions. Many ancient ruins can be seen in the city, which was founded in 1350 by King U-Thong. A total of 33 kings of five dynasties ruled the kingdom until it was destroyed by the Burmese in 1767.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bang Pa-In Palace, ถนนปราสาททอง Tambon Ban Len, Amphoe Bang Pa-in, Chang Wat Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13160, Thailand
This beautiful palace is some 30 kilometers South of Ayutthaya and was built in the reign of King Rama V. The palace consists of many Royal Buildings built in contrasting architectural styles. Thai, Chinese, Italian and Victorian styles predominate. The most well-known building is a Thai pavilion in the centre of a small lake. Many as one of the finest examples of Thai architecture regard it.
After visiting this part, we embark on the luxurious Grand Pearl Cruise for the return journey to Bangkok. A superb lunch buffet and fascinating scenery along the Chao Phraya riverbanks complete the memorable experience, as you watch life on the river pass by at a sleepy pace.
We will arrive in the late afternoon at the River City Boat pier in Bangkok, from where we will transfer you back to your Bangkok Hotel. Arrival at your overnight address in the Thai capital will be approximately at 17:30 hrs.
Duration: 5 hours
- Full Day Joined / Private tours and transfers with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation (Conditions apply for transfers outside the city centre and hotel along the river)
- One way river cruise on board from Ayutthaya to Bangkok
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Buffet lunch on board is included (food only)
- Entry/Admission - Bang Pa-In Palace
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, shopping, portage fees.
- Supplement for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts in far area
- Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas and restricted to main hotels only
- This tour contains visits to royal sites so please dress appropriately (long pants and covered shoulders)
- Tour with Spanish-speaking guide available Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday only
- Tour with Italian-speaking guide available Monday and Wednesday only
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- According to regulations set by the Port Authority of Thailand, we are unable to pick-up and drop off customers from main cruise ports such as the Klong Toey Cruise Terminal in Bangkok. Special permits are required to enter the cruise terminal premises
- For shared option, transfers from/to Millenium Hilton, Peninsula Bangkok, Ibis Riverside, Avani Riverside, Anantara Riverside Bangkok, Montien Riverside, Riva Arun, Riva Surya and Nouvo City Hotel are excluded. Customer have own transfer to the meeting point at River city Shopping Center.
- Most travelers can participate
- Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded and supplementary charges apply for all riverside excursions (river cruises, lunch and dinner cruises, long tail boat tours and other water-based tour options), restrictions on transfers from and to booked riverside accommodation along the Chao Phraya River are applicable. Customers are requested to make it to their nearest pick-up point in the downtown Bangkok area.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses, private apartments or other non-registered tourism accommodations. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment.
- It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements
- We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package.
- Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Cruises are not available during the following dates / periods; Loy Krathong Festival (November), Christmas Eve (24 December) , Christmas Day (25 December) , New Year’s Eve (31 December),New Year’s Day (1 January) ,Valentine’s Day (14 February), Mother’s Day (12 August)
- Cruise operation will also seize during the annual dry-docking period; exact dates will be advised by the cruise company and are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel requests during this/these period(s)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Perfect for pictures , very huge place .. nice well explain touf guide / driver .highly recommended .thumbs up
My wife and I really enjoyed this tour. I think it was a perfect way of seeing Ayutthaya and the summer palace. Our tour guide, First, was knowledgeable, funny and you could tell he loved showing travelers around Thailand and Ayutthaya. The cruise back to Bangkok was a perfect way to end the day.
Half the time we had a hard time understanding what the tour guide was saying. As for the tour itself it was wasn't too bad. The tour to each location was someone rushed. The lunch and boat ride was probably the best highlight of the day. I wouldn't do it again.