Full-Day Ayutthaya Tour with Grand Pearl Cruise, Including Lunch
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayutthaya Historical Park, 196 หมู่ที่ 4 Khlong Tho Rd, Tambon Pratuchai, Amphoe Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Chang Wat Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13000, Thailand
The former capital of Siam. Containing UNESCO-listed temples and stupas, Ayutthaya was the Thai capital for 417 years and is one of Thailand’s major tourist attractions. Many ancient ruins can be seen in the city, which was founded in 1350 by King U-Thong. A total of 33 kings of five dynasties ruled the kingdom until it was destroyed by the Burmese in 1767.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bang Pa-In Palace, ถนนปราสาททอง Tambon Ban Len, Amphoe Bang Pa-in, Chang Wat Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13160, Thailand
This beautiful palace is some 30 kilometers South of Ayutthaya and was built in the reign of King Rama V. The palace consists of many Royal Buildings built in contrasting architectural styles. Thai, Chinese, Italian and Victorian styles predominate. The most well-known building is a Thai pavilion in the centre of a small lake. Many as one of the finest examples of Thai architecture regard it.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Buffet lunch on board
- All taxes and service fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Bangkok Central Business District located hotels only
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Transfers outside the central business district, such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pickup and drop off
- Pickup and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments is not available. Please make your own way to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area
- For shared option, transfers from/to Millenium Hilton, Peninsula Bangkok, Ibis Riverside, Avani Riverside, Anantara Riverside Bangkok, Montien Riverside, Riva Arun, Riva Surya and Nouvo City Hotel are excluded. Customer have own transfer to the meeting point at River city Shopping Center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas and restricted to main hotels only
- This tour contains visits to royal sites so please dress appropriately (long pants and covered shoulders)
- Tour with Spanish-speaking guide available Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday only
- Tour with Italian-speaking guide available Monday and Wednesday only
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- According to regulations set by the Port Authority of Thailand, we are unable to pick-up and drop off customers from main cruise ports such as the Klong Toey Cruise Terminal in Bangkok. Special permits are required to enter the cruise terminal premises
Perfect for pictures , very huge place .. nice well explain touf guide / driver .highly recommended .thumbs up
My wife and I really enjoyed this tour. I think it was a perfect way of seeing Ayutthaya and the summer palace. Our tour guide, First, was knowledgeable, funny and you could tell he loved showing travelers around Thailand and Ayutthaya. The cruise back to Bangkok was a perfect way to end the day.
Half the time we had a hard time understanding what the tour guide was saying. As for the tour itself it was wasn't too bad. The tour to each location was someone rushed. The lunch and boat ride was probably the best highlight of the day. I wouldn't do it again.