Green Bangkok Bicycle Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ABC Amazing Bangkok Cyclist, 10/6-7 Soi Aree, Sukhumvit Road, Soi 26, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
This is the meeting point and where we start from. Very easy to find and close to the BTS Skytrain Station Phrom Phong (E5) only a 4 minutes walk.
Duration: 4 hours
- Cycling equipment including helmet
- Return boat trips
- Professional guide
- Soft drinks and snacks
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- pick up and drop off from your hotel,
- any extra drinks/food not provided by your guide,
- any alcoholic drinks are prohibited during the tours,
- transportation costs if the customer wish to return to our office before the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
We travelled to Thailand a few days before joining a tour of IndoChina and booked this ride to fill in a half day and see a bit more of the non-touristy parts of Bangkok and the surrounding countryside. There were only three of us on our session, my wife and I plus our guide, Aon I think I spelt that correctly. Aon took us on a ride through the backstreets of Bangkok where we got to see how the working Thais lived - quite an eyeopener. All our questions were answered openly and we got to understand a lot more about how people lived, both the good and bad aspects. We then took a ferry over to the Green Bangkok area where we cycled around on raised roads through the smallholdings. It was great to get clear of the city for a while and not have to breath traffic fumes. Plenty of wildlife, including large green spiders, and a welcome stop for a drink and snacks. Back on the ferry to the city and a short ride through the crazy traffic back to base. A great way to spend 4 hours or so to see a very different side to Bangkok with a truly excellent guide. Bikes were fine. Highly recommended.