Half-Day Grand Palace Tour Including Emerald Buddha from Bangkok
Inside this enormous complex, more than 100 structures, golden spires, and glittering mosaics please the eye. Get acquainted with its rich history while you explore the premises on foot with your guide. Learn about the 18th-century walls that surround the Grand Palace, and gain insight into the European influences of its architecture as seen at the Hall of Justice, Boromabiman Hall, and Amarinda Hall. Hear about state functions and royal ceremonies held at the palace, and don't miss a visit to Wat Phra Kaew for a glimpse of the Emerald Buddha.
Your guide makes a stop at the Gems Gallery for the opportunity to purchase a variety of precious stones before your tour concludes with the ride back to your hotel.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress Code: Shorts and sleeveless T-shirts are not allowed in the temple. Knees and shoulders must be covered.
- Nationality of all travelers and the hotel details must be emailed at least 24 hours prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
This was the most expensive one way ride to the Grand Palace. Our young guide was consumed by his cell phone, gave very little info, rushed us through, and was done in 1+ hours. I asked to go into museum, I asked if I could go with a trolley to see 1/2 hour free with ticket, traditional dance at 10. I was told of course but I had to then get my own way back. It would be done by 11. I told him I was going but. The whole thing was weird.
Perfect . Avoid the long line .