Private Tour: The Best of Bangkok Temples - Half Day
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple), 69 Nakornpathom Rd Dusit, Bangkok 10300 Thailand
During this tour we will visit the amazing Marble Temple, a temple entirely covered in white Carrara marble.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho), 2 Sanamchai Road. Prabarom Maharajawang, Pranakorn, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
We will visit the beautiful Wat Pho where is the largest reclining Buddha in Thailand where is located also the oldest massage school in Thailand.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), 661 Chaoren Krung Road Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
We will visit the Wat Traimit where there is a Buddha statue of 5.5 tons of solid gold.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Chinatown - Bangkok, Yaowarat Road Samphanthawong, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
To reach the Wat Traimit we will cross the characteristic district of China Town.
- Professional local guide and driver
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code for the temples is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We saw 3 big temples and walked through Chinatown. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He even bought us some juice from a roadside vendor. I like that it was half day, I think after youve seen a few temples, they kinda look similar. I would recommend this tour.