Madame Tussauds Bangkok
Imagine rocking the stage alongside Michael Jackson, striking a pose on the red carpet with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, or even taking a selfie with Albert Einstein – all in one day! The world-famous Madame Tussauds museum is here in Bangkok with its star-studded collection wax figures, from local entertainers and global leaders, to world-class athletes and pioneering scientists. So be sure to bring your camera, and enjoy a day of endless photo-ops with the stars!
Meet celebrity personalities at the museum’s 8 different zones: Red Carpet, Music, History, Film, Leaders, Art & Science, TV and Sports
Enjoy the interactive features at every exhibition
With hundreds of wax figures, enjoy endless photo ops and feel free to get creative with your poses!
Discover how the wax figures are made at the Authentic History Exhibition
- Siam Discovery, 6th Floor, 989 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
- By BTS SkyTrain: Madame Tussauds is a 5mins walk from BTS Siam station
- By MRT: From MRT Silom or Sukhumvit or Chatuchak Park station, transfer to BTS Sky train; alight at BTS Siam station
- By bus: The following bus routes travel to Madame Tussauds: 15, 16, 25 (Paknam-Thachang),40, ปอ.40, 48, 54, 73, 73ก, 79, 141, 159, 162, 183, 204, 501, 508
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email