Private Tour of Bangkok's Temples Including Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), 661 Chaoren Krung Road Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
The temple of the golden buddha or Wat Trimit Wittayaram, located on the west of Hua Lamphong Railway Station. This temple is the world's largest solid-gold Buddha statue. Weighing 5.5 tons and measuring 10 feet (3 m) tall, this seated sculpture is believed to have been made back in the 13th or 14th century.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Yaowarat Chinatown Heritage Center, 661 Charoen Krung Rd, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Passing through Chinatown, you will see street food, Chinese herbs and goods. This town is the mix of Chinese and Thai cultures.
Pass By: Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Jakkrapet Road, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Pak Klong Talad Bangkok or Flower Market, it is the biggest wholesale fresh flowers of Bangkok.
Stop At: Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho), 2 Sanamchai Road. Prabarom Maharajawang, Pranakorn, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Be amazed by the splendor the site. With an English spoken guide providing to you all the necessary information to be immersed in the heritage and the story of this compound. The site is protected by UNESCO and is also the cradle of the Thai Massage. This temple is one of Bangkok's most visit temples. The Reclining Buddha is 46 meters long and 15 meters high, was build during the reign of King Rama II in 1832.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple), 69 Nakornpathom Rd Dusit, Bangkok 10300 Thailand
Wat Benchamabophit or The Marble Temple, this is one of Bangkok's most beautiful marble architecture. You can find this temple on back of THB 5 coin. The interior is mixed between Thai and European style. There are 53 Buddha images in this temple.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gems Gallery International Manufacturer, 198/23-24 Rama 6 Road Samsennai, Bangkok Thailand
Enjoy the explanation of the Jewel Gallery - From the extraction of the stone to the polishing of the rare mineral. Understand the creation process of the most precious local stones, with a guide to explain and to assist you, at each step of its evolution.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Admissions Fees to all 3 Temples
- Hotel Pick up: Round transportation - back and forth to the hotel (selected hotels only)
- Transportation by private vehicule
- Private Local English Spoken Guide
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Gems Gallery International Manufacturer
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Dress Code: There is a strict dress code for visiting the Grand Palace. The Temple of the Emerald Buddha is Thailand's most sacred site. Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves - no sleeveless tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc. It is also recommended to not wear bright colors
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
there are no identifying markers on their vehicles, my hotel had two entrances, they left me, customer service was unkind, they charged me 600 additional baht for the next tour
Tour guide was excellent, very informative. Had a wonderful time. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
The guide was amazing. Made for a good tour!
I had been to Bangkok before, but wanted to visit some Temples I had missed before. The tour guide picked me up on time and a prearranged Hotel. He advised which Temples we would visit and I asked to miss one of them as I had seen it before. He was happy to oblige. We visited the reclining Buddha at Wat Pho. It was a Sunday and there was a ceremony to ordain a Monk, so we could not have access to certain area's. The Buddha was amazing and the temple was very impressive. We then traveled a short distance to the Marble Temple, which was built using Marble from Italy. Again it was very impressive. The guide asked if I wanted to be dropped of at my Hotel, but I arrange to be dropped in Siam area with Shopping malls. The whole tour took under an hour and a half, as the guide really rushed the tour. For me this was fine as I don't ponder too much. But for some this may be a concern. A nice tour...
The guide super informed.. super recommended