Private Tour: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour from Bangkok
Visiting the market in the morning lets you experience the bustling atmosphere before the crowds arrive and the heat breaks. You'll feel like a local as you float down canals filled with merchants selling a range of goods, including fresh fruits and vegetables, from small wooden boats. Let your guide know if you'd like to try out your bargaining skills to purchase flowers or souvenirs.
At the conclusion of the tour, you will be taken back to your hotel in Bangkok.
- Private guide and driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
This is NOT a private tour! Once you get past that, the description is not really accurate. You go to a coconut/orchid farm tourist trap outside of Bangkok along with all of the other buses, then head to floating markets, where you do get a small boat ride included, but then have to pay for a boat to go through the market. You then are taken to a elephant farm, where you can ride elephants around for about twenty minutes, before you have the two hour ride home. I feel like if I would have known all of that the tour would have been ok, but there were way to many surprises around every corner.