Private Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Train Market Tour
You will enjoy watching the farmers selling fruit and many kinds of local products in their boats. If you want you can take one of the paddle boats to cruise through the market (optional). After this great experience, continue your trip to another famous market: the Maeklong train market.
People are always busy with buying and selling their products at the market. Then a piercing siren sounds and in a flash the market transforms – the shoppers disappear and the stallholders whip away their produce. The market comes to a standstill as all the vendors hold on to the poles supporting their awnings to make way for the train to pass. It is such a tight squeeze that the train traveling at about almost 15 mph / 24 km/h, touches the fruits and everything else at the marketplace as it passes through. Lunch is included in a local restaurant and afterwards a transfer back to your hotel in Bangkok.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Paddle boat at floating market (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Definitely recommend! Jimmy was an awesome guide and gave us a local's view into the train market and the floating market. He likes durian and it was the first time I tried it (yuck! haha). The pick up and ride in the van was very comfortable. There was good communication with the tour company.
The Private Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Train Market Tour was exactly as described and much much more!! Lucky (the guide) and the driver were on time, super friendly, very knowledgeable, communicated well and all around were professional caring hosts. I would highly recommend this tour, English-speaking guide and driver to anyone wanting to carry-out this excursion.