Bangkok Safari World
Get a thrilling experience in the wild at Safari World Bangkok! Get up close and personal with lions, giraffes and ostriches in a scenic, breathtaking ride, and delight in the tropical colors of exotic birds at the Bird Show. For a little more action, the one-of-a-kind Orangutan Boxing Show is not to be missed, while the Feeding Show lets you in on some hands-on feeding experience. Get access to the Marine Park, where you’ll get to ride on a river cruise and enjoy the daily White Tiger Show. On top of the animal sightings, there’s the live, wild, wild west Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show, filled with heart-wrenching gunfights, bullwhips and horseplay, as well as a refreshing water flume ride! Make it a day at Safari World, complete with a buffet meal to pad and fuel your trip. It sure is more than your ordinary zoo!
Spend a day ‘in the wild’ with Safari World’s exotic animals
See your favorite sea animals at Safari World’s marine park, with its 8 spectacular shows
Don’t miss out on the world’s first and only orangutan boxing show!
Get a taste for gunfights, bullwhips and explosives at the Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show
Experience a splash in the jungle with a water flume ride – perfect on a hot, sunny day!
Enjoy hassle free transfers to Safari World, then be driven through Safari Park in the comfort of your own private vehicle (only available when you choose the transportation package). Shared transfers also available here
- Park Opening Hours: Daily 9:00am-5:00pm
- Lunch Buffet Restaurant Opening Hours: Daily 11:00am-2:00pm
- Address: 99 Panyaintra Road (Soi Ramindra 109), Samwatawantok, Bangkok 10510, Thailand
- By train to Mo Chit Station (or N8 Station) on the Sukhumvit Line. Take Exit No. 1 or 3, then board bus no. 26 or 96 and get off at Fashion Island Shopping Mall. Take the overpass to the other side; from there a minibus will take you to Safari World.
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Please note: This e-ticket is only available for non-Thai Nationals. Thai Nationals must purchase their entrance tickets from the Safari World ticket counter directly
- Please note: Child ticket is only available for children 100cm-140cm (must be between 2-12 years old)