Bangkok Siam Niramit
Sit back in the 2,000-seater hall and delight your senses with a legion of 150 performers – including real elephants and goats! Flying dancers, meticulously designed backdrops, and heart-thumping sound scores all tell the story of Siam and its colorful heritage. Hark back to ancient times, with the city as a crossroad for civilizations. Glimpse Buddhist and Muslim customs, performed in harmonious ceremony. Partake in village celebrations and daily peasant life, and learn about the shared belief in karma, as well as mystical netherworlds Hell and Himpaan, a forest between heaven and earth. With riveting Thai dances and charming folk music set to spectacular effects, you’re in for a wildly entertaining show, that takes you into the heart and mind of Thailand.
Join an audience of 2,000 for a wildly spectacular show on Thailand’s history and culture
Learn about the local Thai religious customs and practices in an entertaining way
Enjoy a legion of 150 dancers and musicians performing in one of the largest shows in the world
Also glimpse real elephants and goats in action!
How To Get There:
- Address: 19 Tiamruammit Road, HuayKwang, Bangkok 10320
- To walk from the MRT, please use the footbridges to cross the busy Ratchada intersection. Please allow 10-20 minutes walking time
- Siam Niramit runs a free shuttle bus from Thailand Cultural Centre MRT Station, Exit 1. Pickups begin at 5:15pm, at roughly 15mins intervals. Drop-offs resume at the end of the show. First-come, first-served
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email