SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World
With over 400 sea species and 30,000 fish on display, SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World Aquarium in Bangkok is one of the few in the world where families can spend a few hours without feeling bored. An acrylic tunnel runs through the main tank where you can boat along – or, if you are brave, why not dive in to feed the sharks? If that’s too much, there are other underwater sea creatures you can feed and interact with: water rats, otters, the lovely penguins. At the end of the trip, don’t forget to pamper your tired feet with a little fish pedicure!
Meet and greet over 400 water species at Bangkok’s favorite ocean-themed attraction!
Also have the option to feed lovely penguins, otters and water rats, and get your feet pampered with the unique Happy Fish pedicure (extra cost)
With the Ocean World & Madame Tussauds combo: enjoy entry to the Madame Tussauds wax museum for photo ops with famous personalities!
The Super Combo includes a cutting-edge movie experience at 4D Cinema and a glass-bottom boat ride through the main tank
- Ocean World: 10:00am-8:00pm, daily
- Madame Tussauds: 10:00am-8:00pm, daily
How To Get There: SEA LIFE Bangkon Ocean World:
- B1-B2 Floor, Siam Paragon, 991 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
- Take Exit 5 from the BTS Siam Station, which provides direct access to Siam Paragon
- Madame Tussauds, Siam Discovery, 6th Floor, 989 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
- By BTS SkyTrain: Madame Tussauds is a 5mins walk from BTS Siam station
- By MRT: From MRT Silom or Sukhumvit or Chatuchak Park station, transfer to BTS Sky train; alight at BTS Siam station
- By bus: The following bus routes travel to Madame Tussauds: 15, 16, 25 (Paknam-Thachang), 40, ปอ.40, 48, 54, 73, 73ก, 79, 141, 159, 162, 183, 204, 501 and 508
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Please note: This e-ticket is only available for non-Thai Nationals. Thai Nationals must purchase their entrance tickets from the Ocean World ticket counter directly