Street Food Trail in Bangkok
Before foodie time, you will stop at some of the main attractions in Chinatown. There are lots of history about Thai-Chinese relation. You will stop at some mainly attractions in Yao Wa Rat road, such as, Wat Trimitr (Golden Buddha Temple), Chinatown Gate, Chinese temple.
After the attraction spots, are you ready for The Street Food Trails? Yes, you will have Thai-Chinese style foods as Bangkokian picked dishes. Every portion will be shared within 2 people. That should be great for you because you will try around 4 dishes of tasty foods. (such as Rice Noodle with Roasted Pork, Pad Thai and etc.).
Then, do you like something sweet? Yes, dessert time! You will try Thai style or Chinese style dessert subject to availability of the stalls.
After the foodie dinner session, you will take TUK-TUK to somewhere in the Chinatown area that you can get stunning river view of Bangkok. Here you can enjoy some drink (soft drink, fruit juice or beer).
Your tour will end at MRT Hua Lampong station.
- Food and Drink
- Local fees
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Chinatown - Bangkok
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Our food tasting is Thai-Chinese food, mostly they serve with pork. This program is not suitable for vegetarian
We had a Great experience! The local guide is wonderful
The street food tour was a great way to kick-off our honeymoon! Golf, our guide, was super knowledgeable about the Chinatown area and recommended great foods for us to try. After trying a bunch of street food, we ended the night at a cute little riverside bar. Do it!