Bangkok Street Food and Night Private Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Naraya Patpong, 12 Kitpanit Bldg Patpong, Surawong, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Meet and greet your host at MRT Sam Yan station close to this attraction.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Wat Hua Lumphong, 728 Rama 4 Rd., Sriphraya, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Discover a local hidden gem: Wat Hua Lam Phong Buddhist temple
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Patpong Night Market, Silom and Surawong Roads, Bangkok Thailand
Explore the vibrant Pat Pong Market situated in Bangkok's red light district.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thaniya Plaza, 52, Silom Road Suriya Wong, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Enjoy 3 street food tastings and eat like the locals do close to this landmark in this private tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Silom Night Market, Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok Thailand
Party is here! Walk through Silom, a street well known for its nightlife scene and get personal recommendations.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Christ Church Bangkok, 11 Convent Rd, Khwaeng Silom, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
End your tour close to this Church.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Private local guide
- Local Wat Hua Lam Phong temple visit
- Street food tasting
- Private Tour
- Local Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This was the perfect introduction to Bangkok at night. Our wonderful guide Kumlar, introduced us to the night market, street vendor food stalls, the amazing mango and sticky rice pudding, using a tuk-tuk and just moving around at night in a very busy capital with the heat, the sounds, the smells, the business of the street being somewhat daunting. We traveled with our kids and grandma and Kumlar really managed to make us feel at ease and happy instead of worried and insecure. Thank you Kumlar. The following days we felt comfortable venturing out on our own discovering the amazing Bangkok.