Temple and River of Kings
Not a fan of noisy motorways or having your sightseeing interrupted by a traffic jam? Then try exploring Bangkok in the most traditional way possible - hop on a long tail boat and discover the city’s hidden corners away from the frantic buzz. The tour brings you from the majestic Grand Palace to the magnificent Emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Kaew before taking you down the River of Kings - the Chao Praya River - where you get to fully enjoy the peace and quiet of the winding canals and get acquainted with the local communities that live along the banks of the river.
- Kick off the tour with a symbolic visit to the Royal Palace
- Hop on a traditional long tail boat and see the city like a local
- Marvel at Bangkok’s beautiful Buddhist temples like the signature Wat Phra Kaew
- Discover Thailand’s secret communities residing along the winding canals of the River of Kings
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email