Thai Cooking Class in Bangkok
Each dish is prepped/ cooked and eaten immediately before we move on to the next dish. This to ensure you get the best taste out of your dish.
Menu changes daily. Can cater for all people with diet restrictions.
• Go Bangkok Tours, 69/2-3-4 Charoen Krung Soi 44 Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
• Pad Thai - Thailand's Favorite dish
• Sticky Rice Mango - Thailand's favorite dessert
• Green Curry - Delicious Thai Curry with chicken or anything else
• Spring Rolls - The words favorite snack
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Professional Chef
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
My mom, brother and I took this class. It was a great experience. I love cooking Thai food and this class definitely motivated me to use fresh ingredients like galangal, lemongrass and kefir leaves, instead of the ready made pastes. Saren is a fun instructor. Their class is clean. Market tour is interesting. Overall, a great experience if you are interested in cooking Thai food at home.
This class was absolutely amazing!!! The market tour was fun and educational. The Chef was extremely nice, organized and informative. We had so much fun cooking and eating, cooking and eating! It was the best part of our visit to Bangkok. If you love Thai food this is a must do!
Great chef, great cooking, lots of fun. Clean kitchen, up to professional western standards. Definitely recommended.
This was the highlight of my short stopover in bangkok. Sarin was my chef/teacher and was very friendly and we got on well. Bang rak market is a place to behold and the kitchen overlooks this. The dishes we made were perfect and quick and easy. Don't have breakfast first. A must do in Thailand Enjoy