Thai Cooking Class with Market Visit by Maliwan
Next, get the apron on and move to the stoves. Watch the demo from the instructor with all the tips and tricks, then get your hands ready to prepare your own delicious meal in a fully-equipped workspace. You'll have the opportunity to cook four dishes, whilst cooking your dishes enjoy some sampling throughout your cooking experience.
Once all dishes have been cooked, sit down with your group and feast on the wonderful flavors you have created.
- Market visit
- Rice serving
- Welcome drink
- All ingredients and equipment
- Printed recipes
- Certificate of attendance
- Tuition fee
- Extra drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A gluten free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please wear closed-toe/heel shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty. The market is a little bit wet and muddy.
- Please be advised that menu is decided by the instructor prior to the date of travel
- Not recommended for participants with back/legs problems
- Not wheelchair accessible, there are stairs in the kitchen
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Amazing hands on experience - highly recommended
We really had fun in this class. We started with a market trip and that was interesting, not the same markets we tourists see. The facility was clean and well set up for what we were doing. The teacher made it fun. So this is a good choice! One note: The entrance is hard to find and down an ally which looks pretty sketchy but we were fine. We got lucky as just as were started to wander a street vendor sent us to the right place. But it does not look like the right place.
This was a fantastic cooking class. It was fun and very educational, and we did all the work, even down to squeezing our own coconut milk. The market trip was great, and the cook is extremely knowledgable. Clean, fun, and well worth it. Oh, and the food is delicious.