Thai Dance Class
- No need to have experience before, anyone can learn, starting from zero. It's not that hard ;)
- After you get ready with loincloth ( Thai traditional pants ) and finger nail extensions, our expert teacher will teach you about body positions, basic arms-hands work. When your body get ready, we will start a fun Thai dance routine in 3 songs with 3 different styles.
- During the last part of the lesson, you can record the performance on your phone or take pictures for keeping your first experience of Thai dance in Bangkok ( professional camera is not allowed in this case )
- We would love to make your experience less formal and more friendly, so we can have a nice chat and enjoy Thai snack and drink together after the class. I would be happy to share my local experience to make your trip more wonderful and memorable.
- Thai traditional costume ( use in the class only)
- English and Chinese translator
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
i was looking for some cultural experience after many times of visit to Bangkok and find this class in Viator. My wonderful experience actually start before the class. They contacted me via email a week before the class, confirm the date and time. Provide me with information on how to get to the pick up location. (please don’t take it for granted cos I have experienced another workshop with missing information and was blamed I was late.) The school is located in the newest shopping mall Icon Siam. It start with welcome note with my name printed, drink and snack, a brief introduction of Thai folklore dance. Then I was dressed up with the traditional Thai folk dance costume with my own choice of colour. I was served like a Thai queen!