7-Day Barcelona Attractions Pass Including La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and Montserrat Day Trip
1. Montserrat Morning Tour. Half day tour + Liquor Tasting* (Supplement 15€)
2. Girona Game of Thrones: Guided tour* (Supplement 15 €)
3. Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour* (Supplement 15€)
4. Artistic Barcelona: the Best of Gaudí: Guided tour* (Supplement 15€)
5. Hard Rock Café: Main course + dessert + drink
6. Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Line ticket
7. Palacio del Flamenco. Show + Drink
8. Sagrada Família. Skip the line entry + Guided Tour*
9. FC Barcelona Experience. Entry**(Supplement 5€)
10. Gaudí Park Güell. Skip the line entry + Guided Tour*
11. La Pedrera Gaudí. Skip the line entry
12. La Roca Village Shopping Express. Transport + VIP Savings Card
13. Cooltra Motorbikes. One Day Motorbike Rent (valid driver license needed)
14. Barcelona City Tour one day ticket.
15. Barcelona Bus Turístic one day ticket.
16. Columbus View Point. Enter and wine drink.
17. Poble Espanyol. Skip the line entry.
18. Gaudí Experience. Skip the line entry + 4D Experience
19. Boat tour Las Golondrinas. 1h30 min Boat Tour + soft drink
20. MACBA Museum. Skip the line entry.
21. MNAC Museum. Skip the line entry.
22. Gaudí Torre Bellesguard. Skip the line entry + Audio guide
23. La Colonia Güell. Entry Gaudi’s Crypt + Colonia Güell’s map + Audio guide
24. Basilica Santa Maria del Mar. Towers + Terraces + Galleries guided tour*
25. Palau Requesens. Guided tour + Sword’s Fighting Exhibition + Cava & snacks*
26. Egyptian Museum. Entry ticket
27. La Burguesa Restaurant. Menu burger + fries + drink
28. Txapela Restaurant. Menu 7 pinchos (preassigned) + drink + ice cream
29. PortAventura: Only ticket**
30. Casa de les Punxes : Entrance + audio guide
31. Gaudí Exhibition Center: Entrance
32. L’Aquarium Barcelona: Entrance
33. Picasso Museum & Gothic Quarter: Guided Tour*
34. Casa Vicens: Guided Tour*
35. Casa Vicens: Entrance Ticket
36. Art Nouveau Site Sant Pau: Guided Tour*
1. Casino Barcelona. Entry + welcome drink (glass of cava, soda or beer.
2. Matalaranya’s Bar (Casa de les Punxes). Vermouth Single Drink.
3. Gaudi’s La Pedrera: The Origins. 3€ Discount on the General Admission.
Duration: 7 days
- 7-day Barcelona iVenture Card
- Entry/Admission - Barcelona City Centre
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will have six months to activate the card from the purchase date
- You will have 7 consecutive days to experience the first activity from the card activation date
- You can choose to download an electronic ipass in advance or collect a card on arrival. For up to date collection information or to download your electronic ipass please go to http://checkin.iventurecard.com/. Please allow at least 24 hours after booking for your passes to be ready for collection or download.
- Please note that for the premium attractions of Park Guell and Sagrada Familia, you will need to pre-book your travel date with the local supplier 24 hours in advance
- Please note that for the attractions of Bailisica Santa Maria del Mar & Palau Requesens, you will need to pre-book your travel date.
- Please note there are some activities that have an additional extra charge to be paid directly at the offices when booking:
- Montserrat Morning Tour. Half day tour + Liquor Tasting* (Supplement 15€)
- Girona Game of Thrones: Guided tour* (Supplement 15 €)
- Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour* (Supplement 15€)
- Artistic Barcelona: the Best of Gaudí: Guided tour* (Supplement 15€)
- FC Barcelona Experience. Entry ticket**(Supplement 5€)
La Sagrada Familia is as beautiful outside as inside. It is a must. You will never forget Montserrat. Park Guell is a fun day outside in a park visiting and celebrating Gaudis work. .
Well worth using, we had three great activities with great tour guides and it was easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone who goes to Barcelona.
I would recommend the I-venture pass it was a big savings. All tours were handled well.
Great value if you select the higher priced tours/attractions. You have to do separate research to see which ones are the best value.
We loved Barcelona!the card was very good,saved us a lot of time.The negative point was Julia Travel, Agency from where we had to pick our Sagrada Familia tickets.They lied to us about the tickets for the towers as the elevators only go up and there are 500 stairs to go down so we paid for tickets that could not be used
This was the worst mistake we made on the trip. One of the places we booked - Palau Requesens - was not open for the show on the night we had booked. Furthermore, I had confirmed our reservation at Julia Travel. When I went back the next day our last day in Spain to complain, I was told we could go somewhere else. We decided to go to another attraction and when we got there our cards didn't work and we had to pay to go in. I went back to Julia Travel to complain ad they said there was nothing they could do. Rather book your tours and activities individually - this is just a time and money waster, and Julia Travel are useless at assisting you when things go wrong.
I got unlimited 7 day iVenture pass during the Thanksgiving sale. Used it at the end of February 2017. It offers 30 activities, I tried 17 of them. It does save a lot of money. But I have several issues with it: 1. Palau Requesens: needs reservation 24 hrs in advance. But nobody answers phone. No online reservation option. The hotel helps me to call several times during different days. Never reach anybody. 2. Colon Viewpoint: They had trouble to scan iVenture card and don't know how to handle it. But people there are nice. They called iVenture office to make copy of the card. I spend more than 30 minutes to wait for their calling. 3. Barcelona Bus Turistic: The card is not taken on bus Barcelona City tour does take card on bus. Need to go booth to exchange the ticket. It is confusing because the bus people told me the card doesn't work but they didn't tell me the ticket can be exchanged at booth. A lot of miscommunications. People work in booth were rude and not familiar how to use this card. 4. La Rambla Viewpoint: they told me the card is not accepted at the beginning. Finally they accepted it after I showed them and they discussed about it. No easy to use there. 5. Palacio del Flamenco: I was the only one using iVenture card that day. The waiter told me to sit alone in the side corner small table when everybody sat in middle good seat. A lot of empty seats in good section. Bad feeling by using iVenture card for this activity. No issues with other 12 activities. Didn't have time to try the other 13, so not sure if it is smooth to use it. iVenture card does save a lot of money. But expect issues and need patience. It is much easier to use BCN card which has no issue and very popular. 4.
're the Monserrat trip. Unless you have a pair of binoculars or want to queue for at least 2 hours you will be unable to see the famous and much mentioned Black Madonna as it is set so high above the altar in the church. You can also get there by public transport quite easily. It was a nice trip though and it is well worth booking tours for Sagrada Familia and park Guell as you have very little queuing and the guides are very good and will explain lots of things which you would otherwise miss