Barcelona and Montserrat Helicopter Tour
You’ll take off from Barcelona's downtown heliport, near the cruise docks, and soar over the coast and heart of the city to experience the splendor of Barcelona in a way that’s impossible from the ground. You’ll see one of the most famous landmarks in Spain, La Sagrada Familia, from a coveted perspective.
After you’ve seen the main attractions of the coast and the city, the helicopter will head to Montserrat, the most important and mysterious mountain of Catalonia, which sits 30 miles (50 km) from Barcelona. Montserrat is a dramatically jagged mountain, full of shrines that highlight its great Benedictine monastery, which is dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat.You will also enjoy the beauty of the Catalonian landscape flying above the Collserola Park and the Llobregat river valley.
All seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views.
- Helicopter tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5 passengers and will operate with a minimum of 4 passengers each
- Children aged two years old and above are permitted onboard the helicopter. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Passenger weight details are required to equilibrate the total weight of the flight. Seating distribution onboard is subject to the pilot's judgement
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220 lbs (100 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Must have a valid passport or photo identification
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry-on bags will be allowed on the flight. Lockers will be available free of charge
- Personal cameras, video cameras and binoculars are allowed onboard once they clear through security
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Flights and flight times will ALWAYS be confirmed by Cathelicopters the day before the flight
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Very nice people!!! Great experience, remember to bring your ID as they need it to check in for the ride. Would recommend to everyone.
Lack of ability to talk to each other and no input from pilot was very disappointing... Also it is a long walk to the helipad...certainly not downtown barcelona
The flight was 30 minutes. As a helicopter flight, it was very good and interesting to see the sights. As a sight seeing tour, I don't think enough thought had been given to making sure that every passenger had a good experience. Passengers in the back were not given a good enough view, as the things everyone wanted to see were generally in front of the helicopter, not the sides. And passengers on the left hand side seemed to get a better deal than passengers on the right hand side. One other point. The helicopter windows were not very clean, making photos difficult. And brilliant white shirts reflected in the windows sometimes blotting out the view.