Barcelona: Authentic Taste & Amusing Tales (EN)
Snack like the locals!
The perfect tour for short-stay visitors combines a 2-hour walking tour with 6 tastings of some of the most famous and typical dishes the Catalan metropolis has to offer.
Follow your food guide through the heart of Barcelona and discover a coveted devotion place dedicated to the mother of the sea, the place of century-old roasting traditions, Picassos favourite watering hole as well as - still an insider tipp - a impressively overarched market hall off the beaten tracks.
On your stops along the way you get to taste local specialities such as pa amb tomaquet, bomba, butifarra or encasada.
Your food guide reveals the amusing background to the snacks you are enjoying, and entertains you with interesting tales about Barcelona, its stories and inhabitants.
What you can look forward to on your food tour Barcelona:
- 6 samples of typical snacks that the locals adore
- A plunge into the delicious and authentic local cuisine with samples of warm and cold tapas specialities
- 6 different food related locations, extra ordinary places and a surprising detail
- A great time over the course of an entertaining 2-hour walk
- Amusing anecdotes and stories from your enthusiastic local food guide
- An ideal tour for short-stay visitors