Barcelona Day Trip: Montserrat, Colonia Guell, and Gaudi Crypt
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abadia de Montserrat, Carretera BP-1121 S/N, 08199 Montserrat Spain
Abadia de Montserrat
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Colonia Guell Gaudi Crypt, Claudi Guell, 6, 08690 Santa Coloma de Cervello Spain
Duration: 2 hours
- Guided visit of Gaudí crypt & Colonia Güell
- Admission to Montserrat and trip on the rack railway.
- Overview tour of Montserrat
- Guided tour of Escolania of Montserrat, where the boys' choir live and study.
- Performance of Escolania's choir.(Subject to the Escolania's timetables).
- Guide containing detailed information about the places to visit.
- English, Spanish and Catalan speaking courier and guide throughout the journey.
- Entry/Admission - Abadia de Montserrat
- Entry/Admission - Colonia Guell Gaudi Crypt
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
A great day out - although we did feel it was a little long...didnt need to have quite so much time at Montserrat. Great to be able to skip the queues and see the Black Madonna...........a little to long wondering through the school boys choir dormitory. Unfortunately they were on school holidays when we were there so didnt hear/see them sing.
We had a terrific tour. The balance of guided time versus free time was perfect, both at the Colonia and at Montserrat. Our guide was very knowledgeable, and enhanced our appreciation of both destinations. It was a delight to hear the boys choir sing. I recommend this tour highly.