Barcelona: Kayaking and Snorkeling tour to Costa Brava
After travelling to Costa Brava on our coach you will be suited and booted with a kayak, snorkel, life jacket and wetsuit. Your expert guide will then lead you out to sea to explore the beautiful Jurassic coastline, hidden beaches and crystal clear waters. You'll have chance to hop in and snorkel with the local marine life, before a pit stop packed lunch and cruise back to the shore to relax. After your return to the city you can have a sangria or beer on us at a local bar. It's an adventure you will never forget!
- 6-hour return day trip
- Return transfers from Barcelona
- Packed picnic lunch and water
- Drinks (beer or sangria) at a city center bar on your return to Barcelona
- Changing rooms, toilets and lockers available at the kayaking center
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please make sure you bring your swimming costume and sun protection
- All participants must be competent swimmers
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
Oscar, our guide, was excellent. He made sure we were all safe and had a great time. We even got to do a little cliff diving after he showed us how and helped us climb up. Meeting place was easy to find and the trip was organized well. It was great to get out of the city and into the cool water of the Mediterranean.
What an amazing day adventure! Tim, our guide was phenomenal. He was a great guide, taking us out on the water and shared some great knowledge of costa brava. His selection for lunch was amazing as well.
Tour guides were excellent and very nice. The kayaking/snorkeling was a lot of fun as well. Only thing I would suggest would be to mention that it’s an 80 minute bus ride to the beach.