Barcelona Segway Fun 2H Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Start off from the cozy streets of the Gothic Quarter in direction of the Port of Barcelona
Stop At: Mirador de Colom, Placa Portal de la Pau, s/n, 08001 Barcelona Spain
Visit the marina of Port Vell and the historical entrance of the Old Port of Barcelona.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Port Olimpic, Edifici Capitania, S/N, Barcelona Spain
Marvel at the beautiful urban beaches of Barcelona.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parc de la Ciutadella, Passeig de Picasso, 21, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Explore the central park of Barcelona to discover its hidden gems.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Segway tour
- 15-minute orientation session
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- In case of light rain raincoats will be provided. In case of hard rain tour could be re-scheduled.
- Minimum age is 16 years (in case of underage mini-ebike could be provided by the same price)
- Adult pricing applies to all ages.
- Minimum weight is 40 kg (88 lbs), maximum weight is 136 kg (300 lbs)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Our guide was wonderful and I would like to thank him for being gracious even though we were late. This was a great way to see the city on our first night. There are no headsets so won't be able to hear anything until you stop at certain points. Our guide was very charming, very protective of us, but also very courteous to the people we encountered on the street. The sun sets very late but if you are lucky, you may be able to see it set over the ocean.
amazing tour enjoyed very much!
So much fun! We had David as our guide. The segways were very easy to operate - took us a couple of minutes to get the hang of it. It was a little hard finding the location but David was on time. He even took photos of us at many photo locations. Had a great time and highly recommend this to anyone considering it!!
This was a great way to navigate through the city, cover a lot of ground and see the sights. The breeze on your face was invigorating as you cruised the boardwalk and parts of the city. Stay alert though, as you do need to balance and be aware of pedestrians and cars. It was a blast, especially for my 12 year old son.
Our tour guide David was cool, smart and very knowledgeable about Barcelona's history.