Private Tailored Excursion Segway Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Start off from the cozy streets of the Gothic Quarter in direction of the Port of Barcelona
- Use of Segway and helmet
- 15-minute orientation session
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- In case of light rain raincoats will be provided. In case of hard rain tour could be re-scheduled.
- Minimum age is 16 years (in case of underage mini-ebike could be provided by the same price)
- Adult pricing applies to all ages.
- Minimum weight is 40 kg (88 lbs), maximum weight is 136 kg (300 lbs)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Santiago was an awesome tour guide. He gave a great training and we had a great personalized tour. He gave an in depth tour of Barcelona while keeping it interesting and engaging.
It was a bit hard to find our starting point, the directions weren't very clear. But once found it was an amazing tour. The guide was very informative and careful to make sure we had a grasp of the Segway before we started. He showed us so many interesting sites and spent extra time with us. And Segway are FUN
Good tour hut to much time spent on the Barcelona beach front. Would have preferred more in the city centre.