Gourmet Barcelona: Tapas & Wine Progressive Dinner Tour
Start your night the way most locals do in Barcelona—with a classic aperitif! You’ll enjoy sweet vermouth straight from the tap, and you’ll learn why this delicious fortified wine is making a comeback! You’ll also try two quintessential Barcelona tapas—Iberian ham croquettes and spicy patatas bravas!
Next up, you’ll head to one of Barcelona’s trendiest wine bars. The owners specialize in Catalan wines and boast a fantastic wine list. This is where you’ll dive into the world of sparkling Spanish wine—cava—which is mostly produced in Catalonia! You’ll taste two very different cavas before moving on to something Spain is a little less known for—white and rosé! These refreshing wines will be paired with gourmet, open-faced toasts.
The last stop of the night is at a modern bodega, style tapas bar. Serving local and organic farm-to-table style food, the owner even makes his own wine! You’ll taste a couple of Catalonia's fabulous reds, paired alongside some of the most delicious dishes in town, such as melt-in-your-mouth Iberian pork, or tender braised beef.
- Small-group tour (maximum 10 guests)
- Walking tour
- Food tastings (enough for dinner)
- Wine tastings
- Local guide
- A printed guide to Barcelona, full of local recommendations
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians, pescatarians and gluten free with prior notice
- Not recommended for vegans
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A min of 2 people per booking required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking