Small-Group Sail Trip from Barcelona Port and Paddle Boarding
you can arrive by metro, yellow line L4 Vila olimpica station, or take different buses, depending where you are there are different bus numbers.
You will see from the sea a different point of view of the city, you can see Sagrada Familia, Tibidabo, etc,.. the idea is to sail and teach you some basic knowledge about sailing, if you dont want you can relax also, and swim in the clean waters.
In my tour i include some soft drinks (beer, water, cocacola,...) some snacks, i have a paddle board you can use and different floating toys.
This is a shared trip so you can meet people around the world.
I hope you enjoy with my sailboat :)
During winter time (December, January, February) i recommend to bring a jacket, some people jump from the sailboat to the water but is cold for me, but depending the country you come from maybe is normal temperature.
- Bottled water
- Glass of Champagne
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
This was the highlight of our trip. The water has a very strong pull unlike any thing I have ever seen so when they tell you to hold on to the float/raft/paddle board you better do it. They offered beer, champagne, water, sodas and light snacks. Barcelona was hot so this was a perfect way to get some sun, take a dip in the ocean and enjoy the view of the city without sweating. We had 11 people and there was plenty of room for everyone.