PortAventura Day Trip from Barcelona
With 40 adrenaline-pumping rides split into 5 exciting zones, PortAventura is guaranteed to get your pulse racing! Dare to brave some of Europe’s most exhilarating rides such as the catapulting Furius Bravo, the 8 dizzying loops of Dragon Khan, and Ferrari Land’s Red Force, the tallest and fastest rollercoaster on the continent. The newly opened Ferrari World can be accessed once inside PortAventura for an extra fee and offers several heart-stopping rides that’ll give you a taste of what it’s like to be in a Formula 1 car. PortAventura also offers plenty of lower intensity rides ideal for children, plus with over 40 shows from acrobatics to colourful parades, the entire family will certainly be entertained. If you visit on a hot day, cool off on the fun water rides or enjoy a refreshing drink and meal at one of the many restaurants. To round off your thrilling day trip, simply sit back, relax and enjoy comfy air-conditioned transport back to Barcelona.
- Spend the day at one of Europe’s largest theme parks and enjoy return transport from Barcelona
- Explore the 5 exciting themed zones: Mediterrània, the Far West, Mexico, China and Polynesia
- Opt to enter Ferrari Land located inside PortAventura and brave Red Force, the tallest and fastest rollercoaster in Europe!
- Experience pure speed on Furius Baco and and be horizontally catapulted from 0 to 135 km/h in just 3 seconds!
- Enjoy up to 40 daily shows such as the cancan, tribal dances, acrobatic performances and more
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email