FC Barcelona Football Match at Camp Nou
- Booking fees
- Entry/Admission - Camp Nou
- Food and drinks (pies and hotdogs are available for purchase at stadium; you may also bring your own snacks)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Category 1 seats : Corner ring 1&2
- Dress code recommended is smart casual, no away team colors will be allowed
- All regular tickets are guarantee together minimum in pairs. Seats together (side by side, one above the other, or diagonal, etc) We do not guarantee odd numbers together.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: Match date fixtures and kick off times are subject to change but will take place on the Saturday or Sunday of the scheduled weekend. There are no refunds should you choose to cancel. It is recommend to book flights and accommodation options accordingly. Further details of where to check the definitive fixture date and time will be provided on the voucher
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
The game was energetic and loud! The band/pep squad actually reminded me of college. The only issue we had was that our seats were not right next to each other. They were a row apart and one seat over, diagonally. We had no idea the seats were not side by side until we went to pick them up from the agency, where we we informed that in Europe, our seats are still considered next to each other... It was unexpected and there were similar reactions by others who faced the same issue. Overall, the experience was nice.
This was our first time at a professional futbol game and it was great! The seats were even better than I had expected! The stadium does not sell alcohol, so it's not crazy rowdy as most would expect at least where we were sitting wasn't rowdy. This stadium is HUGE, I would highly recommend this!