Flamenco Evening Experience at Tablao de Carmen with Dinner or Drink
The Poble Espanyol is an open-air architectural museum built for the 1929 Barcelona International Exposition.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: El Tablao de Carmen, Avenida Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13 Poble Espanyol de Montjuïc, 08038 Barcelona Spain
Be ready to live an authentic flamenco experience!
Duration: 2 hours
- 1-hour flamenco show at Tablao El Carmen
- Drink (if option is selected)
- Tapas (if option is selected)
- 3-course dinner (if option is selected)
- VIP dinner (if option selected)
- Entrance to the Poble Espanyol from 16:00 on the same day
- Entry/Admission - Poble Espanyol
- Entry/Admission - El Tablao de Carmen
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian tapas and dinner options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Amazing evening with talented Flamenco artists...the location is superb too. The singers had great powerful voice... Overall the trip was perfect and worth a visit
Fabulous show! The music was great and the dancers were mesmerizing. The food and drink was wonderful, especially the Sangria. The upper loft gave us the perfect view.
The inclusion of access to the mini-city is a huge plus. The food was exceptional, the service was top notch, and the show was well worth the price. Depending on the season, you can walk a few blocks to see the sunset light/water show of the neighboring arts museum. So glad I chose this particular excursion!!!
The show was amazing as the dancers are full of energy and the guitarists are very skillful. We didn’t book the dinner package because of our previous experience in Buenos Aires. Since then, we prefer to choose our own restaurant. The show comes with one free drink. In our case, we got a bottle of red wine. It’s a nice table wine. The shows had 4 main sections. First section was 10 mins Spanish guitar music. It followed by 3 sections of solo performers (we had two female dancer and one male dancer). They are all very good. The music and dance were full of passion and energy. It’s truly a pleasure to watch! The location is inside the Poble Espanyol. Normally you have to pay to get in as this location is full of traditional Spanish houses with nice walkways and restaurants. With the show ticket, you get in for free. Highly recommended!
This was amazing the dancing was fantastic. Every time a different dancer came on we thought they couldn't be better but somehow they were. Food was tasty too!!
Terrible food, terrible service...a bonafide tourist trap. The show was OK but not authentic. Don't waste your time or money. Total rip off. Dr Jim
We enjoyed the tapas dinner and the authentic flamenco show. All tables give a great view of the show. The Spanish Village location is charming.