Girona Game of Thrones City
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Girona Cathedral (Catedral), Placa de la Catedral, s/n, 17004 Girona Spain
The Girona Cathedral, also known as the Cathedral of Saint Mary of Girona, is a Roman Catholic church located in Girona, Catalonia, Spain. It is the seat of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Girona.
Stop At: Esglesia de Sant Feliu, Pujada De Sant Feliou 29, 17004 Girona Spain
This was the main temple of the city until the construction of the Cathedral. The church is dedicated to Sant Feliu, who was a martyr died during the Christian persecution promoted by the roman emperor Diocletian. Inside the church there is the tomb of saint Narcissus.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Girona Art Museum, Pujada de la Catedral, 12, 17004 Girona Spain
Built in Romanesque style actually has the archaeological museum of Girona.
Stop At: El Call, 17004 Girona, Spain
Both Jewish quarters from Girona and Besalú are the best preserved in Europe. Girona is a city in Spain’s northeastern Catalonia region, beside the River Onyar. It’s known for its medieval architecture, walled Old Quarter (Barri Vell) and the Roman remains of the Força Vella fortress. Landscaped gardens line the Passeig Arqueològic, a walkway following the Old Quarter’s medieval walls, which include watchtowers with sweeping views.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Arab Baths, Carrer Ferran el Catolic, s/n, 17004 Girona Spain
A singular Romanesque construction (12th century) inspired by Roman baths.
Pass By: Passeig de la Muralla, Girona Spain
Passeig de la Muralla offers a glimpse of Girona from above and unobstructed views of the nearby Pyrenees Mountains.
- Guided walking tour in Girona
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Bilingual official guide (English and Spanish)
- Radio guide system
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Girona’s Cathedral admission tickets.
- Entry/Admission - Esglesia de Sant Feliu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be aware that the tour includes three hours of walking tour, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Our guide had lots of good information regarding Girona for both normal travelers and Game of Thrones viewers. It was a very nice city to visit with so much history. I just wished we had more free time (or in general more time) to explore! This is a nice tour if you are looking to stay within a specific timeframe.
We wanted to see Girona, which is @ 1 1/4 hours outside Barcelona so we booked this tour. The bus ride was acceptable, however, it would have been a much better experience if the Guide had been more professional and provided commentary as to what we were about to see in Girona, etc. We were told the tour would be in English and it was BUT also, the guide needed to repeat everything in Spanish so possibly this added to her desire to keep the commentary short. We were somewhat disappointed in the overall experience. We should have ask a few more questions before and during the visit to Girona.
Very good tour.