Montserrat Hiking Experience from Barcelona
- Driver/ mountain guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Walking/hiking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Abadia de Montserrat
- Entry/Admission - BarcelonaWalking
- Entry/Admission - Sant Jeroni
- Entry/Admission - Santa Cecilia de Montserrat and Sean Scully Art Space
- Entry/Admission - Barcelona Cathedral
- Food and drinks
- Funicular fees if it is required by customer.
- Souvenir and personal expenses (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Dress code is smart casual, trainers / sneakers or hiking boots.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Snacks, Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- The duration of transfers are approximate 45 minutes, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
This tour was fantastic! This was my second time to Barcelona and I purposely booked this hike because it was something I didn't get to do the first time I was there due to time restraints. We did the easiest version and it was adequately challenging. For reference, the group was a 25 year old, two 34 year olds, and a 62 year old. It's an hour-and-a-half to two-hour hike up the mountain. We definitely worked hard and it was quite enjoyable. The view at the end is incredible! Absolutely stunning. Plus, the guide, Fermi, was excellent. He provided us with history and facts here and there. He is a very skilled hiker/rock climber and I felt very confident with him leading the hike. He was very accommodating to our needs. I would highly recommend this hike. Don't forget to wear athletic shoes! It's an absolute must.
This was a great tour and we were fortunate to get a private tour for group prices because it was just my friend and I who booked this tour that day. Our guide is an experienced hiker and rock climber. He provided lots of information, pointed out interesting sights loved the rock formations of the Papa, Mama and Baby elephants, and hiked at our pace. He also had a camera with him and offered to take pictures which he provided via email at the end of our trip, I thought that was a nice touch! He also provided bottles of water and light, tasty snacks. Pick up and drop off at our hotel was very convenient.