PortAventura Park Day Trip from Barcelona
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: PortAventura, Avinguda de l'Alcalde Pere Molas, km 2 Vila-seca, 43840 Salou Spain
Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park: Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West… Whatever you like to do, you'll find something to suit your interests. PortAventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. You will discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size. You will encounter intense, dizzying and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster. You'll find plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors... and lots more fun for the whole family. In addition we invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment: the magic of show business with up to 40 daily performances! Let yourself be seduced by our exotic offers that await you. Step inside the Gran Teatro Imperial and discover a world of magic and music where anything is possible: acrobats, dance routines and melodies…
Duration: 9 hours
- Round trip with air conditioned motor coach.
- Entrance to PortAventura Park.
- Entry/Admission - PortAventura
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to Caribe Aquatic Park, Ferrari Land and any other service not detailed on the inclusions section.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The departure from PortAventura Park to Barcelona is at exact time indicated from the same location of arrival. We kindly request you to be very punctual because it’s the only way of transportation available to return to Barcelona.
- PortAventura World reserves the right to organise, schedule, restrict and close public access to PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land and their different areas and services.
- Some facilities may not operate and may be suspended or closed if necessary due to technical, weather, safety or operating conditions. In view of these conditions, it may also be necessary to close PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land.The above does not entitle Visitors to a refund on admission or change of date.
- Minimum height to access some attractions is 4.59 feet (1.40 meters)
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel when redeeming the park's passes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Drive distance is much rest the park is really good and worth visit for the full day.
We had a brilliant day. We went there with a friend from the UK and her young son, who is more like our nephew and we had the best time. There were no lines at the rides and the ones we went on we're all really fun, tip wear bathers because you will get very wet. The food was remarkably good for this type of venue and the day culminated in a Halloween parade that we weren't expecting. All around it was one of our best days. Go have fun you won't regret it.
Professionally run tour, really nice coach and great driver. Would recommend to anyone wanting to go from Barcelona as it made it much easier for us. You can even buy water on the bus for 1
excellent experience. thank you