Private Tour: Barcelona Sailing Trip
Board an elegant sailboat and enjoy breathtaking views of the Barcelona skyline from a unique vantage point as you cruise along the picturesque coast. Sail past top Barcelona landmarks including Maremagnum, Port Olimpic and the Barceloneta Beach.
Learn how to sail from your private skipper or simply relax, breathe in the fresh sea air, and sunbathe on the deck while sipping complimentary sangria to celebrate this special moment together. Your experienced skipper will show you the best photo opportunities to ensure you have a great day out on the water!
- Professional skipper
- Private boat
- Local guide
- 2 Bottle of cava
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sailing clothes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not recommended for infants
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Pregnant women, families with children under 12 and people with physical disabilities must inform of their condition on the special requirement box at the time of booking
- Restrooms are not available on the boat
- White rubber-soled shoes, wind jacket, hat and sun protection are recommended
- The sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Great captain and great boat.
First of all there was little or no information on how to find the boat. There are no offices, 18 Moll de Gregal is a restaurant. My e-mail for help was NOT answered. We managed to find the boat after walking up and down several piers 2 people in our group have walking handicaps just in time. There was no commentary during the tour and our English speaking captain wasn't able to understand many of our questions. Needless to say I will not be using Viator for any of my tourist needs in the future.
We had an absolutely fantastic time on this sailing trip. The captain was very cordial, and this private tour was certainly worth doing while you are in Barcelona.
This was amazing sailing experience. We had a beautiful day sailing. It will be a memory that will stay with us forever. My 15 twin boys loved it. Something about the peacefulness and beauty that is just unbelievable. I would highly recommend if you are visiting Barcelona.