Pyrenees Mountains & Medieval Towns SMALL GROUP Day Trip from Barcelona
Here, you can spend the rest of the day exploring the beautiful mountain scenery, following hiking routes, horse riding or boating. See the itinerary for more details.
Please wear warm clothes and good walking shoes on this tour. This tour does not require any special physical condition, but a reasonable level of fitness is needed if you wish to walk in the Vall de la Coma de la Vaca. It's up to you how far and how high you want to go!
Please note: From the 1st of November to the 30th of November due to annual track maintenance, the rack railway will be closed Monday to Friday. In the instances that the railway is closed, we will find an alternative itinerary such as going up into the mountain valley by road or enjoying a mountain walk at lower levels. These changes will in no way take away from your Pyrenees mountain experience.
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Small group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- There will be time off the bus at your leisure, so please bring suitable clothing, footwear, and sun protection. Remember that temperatures at high altitudes will be much lower than in the city, so although it may be warm in Barcelona, please remember that it will be much cooler in the mountains.
- On rare occasions the railway track closes without notice due to routine maintenance. The tour will offer alternative options suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Alternatives will range from going by road up into the beautiful mountain valleys or low level mountain walks, and the views will be just as stunning!
- This tour is in English only.
We got a great view of the mountains on this tour. Our tour guide, Ana, was very knowledgeable. The hike we took in the Vall de Nuria was amazing.
Highly recommended! Alexandra is a very friendly and patience guide, she have made our tour in Sintra a very memorable one!
One of the best things u can do in Barcelona
Trip was disappointed as when we get to Pyrenees it was snowing, ski season was still in full blast as families are still skiing! We were expecting to see the scenery as shown in the picture which was the highlight of the tour, but instead, we spent 2 hours there in the ski resort doing nothing! There were 14 of us on the tour, some of them were in light sweat shirt and shorts, completely unprepared for the weather! We wish the tour agency would let us know before hand on what to expect they must know the situation as the ski resort is still active, cancel the trip or give us an option to skip going up to Pyrenees since we will not be able to do or see anything. Very disappointed as we only have couple of days in Barcelona, and this day was completely shot, could have done some other tours if they let us know before hand.
Trip is fun and enjoyable. We had a nice tour guide sorry forgot his name- tour was on 1/2/18, speaks English well.