Skip the Line Guided Walking Tour: Gaudi's Park Guell in Barcelona
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
Located at the upper part of Barcelona with incredible views of the city, we find Park Güell, one of the most emblematic works of the architect Antoni Gaudí. The Park has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO in the 1984. The original project was meant to be an urbanization, ordered by the Catalan entrepreneur Eusebi Güell, it was finally inaugurated as a public park in 1926. In this work Gaudí displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style with the aim to achieve a perfect integration of architecture and nature.
We will admire how the architect handles one of his favorite techniques, the “trencadís”, omnipresent in all his creations. Be ready to discover all the secrets hidden in this park through the explanations of our guides.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Monolingual or Bilingual Guide
- Radio guide system
- Entrance fee and guided visit in Park Güell
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fee in Gaudi's Museum House
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- A maximum of 9 people per booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Please be aware that the tour is a walking, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
The park is amazing! Architecture is fantastic! The tour would have been better if the guide only had to speak one language- speaking English and Spanish was really distracting.
Tour guide had great insight and brought history to life. Highly recommend and skipping line was bonus
Worth the visit . Good to spend 2hours there . Get good view of Barcelona from there . Probably, good to have guide to explain n guide you or else might miss interesting Galdi creations in the park .
This was a fascinating and so pleased to have had a guide with us. Despite a few teething problems with the technology - which our guide solved we had a very informative tour of the Park - being told of all the details behind the construction - the links to Wagner's Hansel and Gretel - the making of the long ceramic bench - absolutely fascinating. Our guide was great - friendly and informative.
Our tour guide was super in Spanish, English and Portuguese Very knowledgeable m funny and patient, we will absolutely book again.
Guide was very in knowledgeable. Well worth it to skip the lines. Place was inundated with people by time tour ended.
Very hot afternoon but our guide was great. Worth visiting this park to learn more about Gaudi. Easy to find meeting place and easy to get a taxi back.
If you are looking for a tour of Park Guell then this is the one for you. The tour guide was informative, funny and friendly. Another huge benefit was skipping the line to enter, meaning no wasting time waiting. The guide left plenty of time throughout for you to see things at your own pace and take pictures. I did this tour as a solo traveler but it would also be great for families or friends. Such a beautiful place, highly recommend a visit.
This tour was great. You really get to appreciate the park more when you learn about the history. It was raining the day of our tour and our tour guide was still very energetic and upbeat. We really enjoyed this tour