Night Tapas Walking Tour in Barcelona Old Town & Flamenco Show with Small Group
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Cataluna, 08206 Barcelona Spain
Meet your guide at Plaça Catalunya and get ready to have an amazing experience, combining a flamenco show with eating Tapas and a stroll through the Gothic Quarter of the city.
Stop At: Las Ramblas, La Rambla, 08002 Barcelona Spain
First of all, you will head to the famous avenue of Las Ramblas, where youi will get introduced, by your guide, to the local gastronomy, including a stop at a downtown Spanish bar.
There, you will have the chance to enjoy a tasty selection of tapas with a drink: Local specialities, traditionally consumed by locals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
During the tour, you will be able to explore the Old Town of Barcelona, visiting places of high tourist interest, through streets with 2000 years of history.
Further on, you will get amazed by the magic of flamenco, a traditional Spanish art, composed by music, song and dance. Enjoy a 40-minute show at Tablao Flamenco where you will get blown away by the city's best singers and dancers. This experience will be unique and of high cultural value, since flamenco is recognized by UNESCO as Intagible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Duration: 1 hour
- Professional guide
- Dinner - Complete food tastings: Pinchos on choice, Local cheeses assortment, Iberian ham and charcuterie, Catalan bread with tomato (pan con tomate), Spicy fried potatoes (patatas bravas), Handmade croquettes
- Flamenco show at a Barcelona theater
- Alcoholic Beverages - All food tastings paired with local Wine, Beer or Soft-drink on choice
- Night tour of Barcelona Old Town
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages other than specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 years old can join the tour free of charge
- Most travelers can participate
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- In front of the Hard Rock Café, look for your guide, wearing the "In Out Barcelona Tours" badge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
The tour was excellent and our Guise Fiorella was fantastic. Her knowedge of the city and history made the tour even better. She made us feel relaxed and the time passed so quickly. The information she passes on to use helped us appreciate the history of the city and gave us a greater understanding about this beautiful city. Thank you Fiorella, you made us enjoy the night so much. We would happily recommend you as a guide to all our friends or other travellers. Thanks again
Donatella was fun and informative! She provided us with historical information, interesting extras and answered all of our questions. The tapas spot was quaint and the food was delish and to top it off, the flamenco show was wonderful. A good time had by all!
We went on this tour in early December, so we were the only two on the tour. This made for a much more personal and customizable experience. We loved our guide, Aneta, as she was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We got to see things in the Gothic Quarter we hadn't had a chance to experience yet. The tapas restaurant was amazing, and it was nice having them pick out the food for us to try. We loved the small intimate space for the flamenco show; it gave us an up close and personal view of this incredible dance. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a fun evening to experience Barcelona!
Enjoyable tour overall. The tapas were very good and generous portions. The show at the Tablero was brief (30min) but good. I would have preferred more dancing and less singing, but that is not the decision of the tour. We were a group of five, the area was crowded and noisy and our guide was soft spoken making it difficult to hear her.
We were the only people in our group so we received a custom tour. Our guide was excellent and very interesting. We saw things we would have never seen in Barcelona if we did not take this tour.
Guide was wonderful. Spoke great English and was just an interesting person overall. Got time to interact with her quite a bit because we were the only two on the tour. Tapas were tasty Flamenco performers adept and breathtaking.