Kayak and trekking through the wonderful Costa Brava
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Sea kayaking for 2 hours
- Guided coastal walk 1 hour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - S'Agaró
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants must be able to swim.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
This was an awesome experience. Highly recommend to anyone who likes adventure! The trip up was in a nice large motor coach with A/C and reclining chairs. We hiked the beautiful coast of Costa Brava for about an hour. It was a great cardio burn with a lot of information about the land and animals in the area. Amalia was hilarious and very knowledgeable! She had us learning and laughing at the same time.Then we got to lock our stuff up at the kayak stand and get paddling. Wear hiking shoes/tennis shoes-it is very rocky and there are a good amount of stairs. They let you take them off and store them while in the water. It was breezy, sunny, gorgeous weather! We got to cliff jump, snorkel, and kayak up to some beaches along the coast within the caves and cliffs. Then after all the water activities, we had an hour to go grab lunch along the beach, so bring your wallet! ( A DryBag is also a good idea to store your stuff)It was so much fun and met every expectation we had. Take a GoPro or waterproof camera because the videos/pictures are breathtaking! Amalia even took some pictures of us and What's Apped them to our group. She was the best!!
If your #1 reason for traveling is for nature and sightseeing, do not miss this opportunity to explore Costa Brava! Stepan, our tour guide was incredibly hospitable and knowledgable throughout the entire trip as he explained the history and geography of Costa Brava, revealed the different types of trees, plants, and wildlife during the trek and took photos of my group kayaking the ocean making for a memorable and enjoyable experience. Do not miss out on this opportunity for an unforgettable experience whether it's by yourself or with a group!