Morning Access to Sagrada Familia with Optional Tower Access
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Catalonia
The Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família is a large unfinished Roman Catholic church in Barcelona, designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí. It is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will discover this beautiful monument with a guided tour
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Placa de Gaudi, Barcelona, Catalonia
You can see this beautiful square that is close to the Sagrada Familia and walk on the park once the tour finish
- Guided Tour by a Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise: there are around 400 stairs to go up to the tower, persons with reduced mobility can not access the tower
- Please note that to go up to the towers you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs
- The access to the tower subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 6 years to the tower access
- Please note the towers will remain closed by rain or wind.
- The monument decides which Tower is open for tourists groups and which one remains closed and this may change depending on the day
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Wow! Amazing place to visit! A definite must see when visiting Barcelona. Was disappointed that we did not get to go up in the tower due to high winds. But otherwise thoroughly enjoyed the tour and Maria, our guide, was really good.
It was raining, so didn't really get enough time outside. Skip the Line allowed for us to beat the crowds.We we're disappointed in that we were not allowed to ascend the Passion tower, but were told we would get a refund. The museum is a must see. Don't forget to visit the shop next to the museum. We were fortunate enough to be in the church when the Angelus was prayed and a soloist sang the Ave Maria. This occurred at noon.
We had a wonderful early access tour of Sagrada Familia with ooh la la, Mama Mia tour guide - knowledgeable and very entertaining. This was my third time in the Cathedral and I learn something new every time! Aida I believe was her name....
The tour was great. I thought I was getting tower access however I learned I did not have that included so the title of the attraction was a bit misleading. Over all I was fascinating to see the progress since my last visit in 2007.
Having visited La Sagrada Familia before, I knew what to expect. My tour was a bit slow, repetitive, and dry. There's nothing on the tour you can't read in the museum at the cathedral or read online in advance. Also, I'll be honest - I'm a little bitter about this tour because we weren't able to go up to the towers. They were closed due to "inclement weather." We did get refunded promptly from Viator (which is one of the many reasons I love booking tours here), but still. The towers can be closed for any reason at any time.